Thursday, November 5, 2009

zomg; makedamnsure

You know what?
your an ass.
After you promised you wouldn't be.
After you said you'd be there.
After you said you wouldn't ditch me. Again.
But you did.
Ditch me.
You were an extreme douche.
You weren't there.

I wouldn't be so pissed off
if...
yes the infamous if...
if...
you didn't lie about it.
I would still be mad, yes,
But it would have made YOU less of a douche.
Cuz right now is when things come up.

Such as:

I get up in the morning to see four people:
My best friend, My girl best friend. My sister. And my Moose.
You being the first one.
But "seeing" as I haven't "seen" you in a FUCKING WEEK...
and when I was supposed to you LIE TO ME...

So that is where I stand.
I want to make sure you know WHY I am mad at you.
And tell you I dont think I'm being bitch.
I think you are being Sir Douche Bag.

-S.
"You are everything I want, 'cause you are everything I'm not"
-TBS

No comments:

Post a Comment