Thursday, November 12, 2009

Everything in a Relationship

So I finally figured
you out
I now know what's you
problem
I'm not going to it
right now
You know on an internet
rumor blog

Rumor...yeah that's
kinda right
Considering this is
a rumor
That's going on repeat in
my head

But at least I know why
you so
Hot and Cold, On and Off,
Best and Not
Because everything just
adds up.
To my final analysis
and my
final blog on the matter

Because if you can't just
try it
Or do something your afraid
of...
Not that you ever said you
were afraid
but that's what everything
tells me...
I don't know what you are
doing
As my best friend...

You choose:
To be there
Then to not
To love me
Then to not
To notice me
Then to not
To try me out
Then to not
To text me
Then to not
To be there...
Then to not.

So it's one of two reasons...
a)The one I just thought of...which I wont say on here, but you can probably figure
out (nudgetitlenudge)
and
b)Or that all you want out of me is something. That's the only reason you'll do any of the above


Who knows. It could be both.

I love you but your not who you said you would be.
To me.

-S.
"Not it's too late, for me it's too late, I'm burn burn burning, yeah my hearts giving into my eyes."
-Anarbor

+I'm actually happy today...I guess...I always though only you could do that, but figuring out is like a whole new me. Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment