Monday, November 9, 2009

My Dog's getting Fat; Maybe I Should Stop Feeding her Cheez-Its

So lately?
(as if anybody reads this)
I've been good.
Like not about to do anything to stupid.
Or anything thoughtless.

But still...
I doubt things
Because every time they are up
They get torn down.
So what is the point of hoping?
To be glad for the moment?
And then phail later,
When the latter is what should be the best for you.

Yeah that.

Friends are easier now
And I just want to be in the loop
Not a thousand miles away.
And I don't know what I want
From the other.
Just a friend
is what I need right now.

Because when hell comes
It comes in the form of me.

-S.
"How can u just leave me standing? Alone in a world so cold?...Why do we scream at each other This is what it sounds like When doves cry"
-Prince

+yes. the previous post was Queen and this is Prince. I get it. It wasn't on purpose. (one of the book blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment