Monday, November 23, 2009

Normal People

Enjoy holidays.
They enjoy what the world gives them.
They like spending time with their loved ones.
They are allowed to go see friends.
They go away on vacation.
They try to leave out school.
Because this is a holiday.

But fukk.
I can't stand it.
Right now?
The world has only one thing two offer me which i do take. The rest I hate.
I even hate what it's given me.
My loved ones are satan. They keep giving me shit, and they won't stop.
Which is hell.
They decide to lock me into the house with nothing to look forward to.
So I can't see the friends that are here.
Basketball and painting have consumed my life so what's the point of going away?
To come back to the mayhem it is.
I think I would rather be back in school, so I can stay away from this hell.
It'd be nice to see my friends...and such.

I used to only hate New Years and 4th of July...but now?
I'm actually looking forward to New Years. Yeah, shocker. Because I wont be stuck up in frozen over hell with my parents, my sister, and my sisters boyfriend.
And 4th of July has already past, so what's the point in dreding that?

Right now? This looks more like hell, because I am trapped from all corners to my Basketball and my room. Without any ties to the people I call friends.

-S.
"And turn it up on your radio, I got 200 seconds and I'm ready to go. I mean what can I say."
-3OH!3

+yeah...I know this wasnt as deep and mysterious, go fuk urself if I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment