Sunday, November 29, 2009

Goes to Show

Friends come and go
And you can't always have them
So I don't think I want to

If you're the one
That makes me happy when my phone
rings
But makes me stay up at night
crying
I don't know what to think

Because you choose your own path
To be what you are now
And you will never get far
With anything
If you don't do something
You're afraid of
If that's it

Honestly, I don't know
What it is.
Why can't you
Just tell me.

That's too much trouble right?

"Ur the one who wanted to do something. Ur the one who just wanted to be with me. Ur the one who promised. Yet...U always fucking do this and it's worse [now] cuz u know how much it pisses me off and how much I can't stand to be abandoned...and here we stand...apart. You just txt me most of the break and then when were supposed to do something [u promised] u leave me. Maybe that's why everyone calls you a manwhore. U can't commit. U can't even commit to being someones best friend. That's just another broken promise isn't it? [With you] No promise goes unbroken."

I mean't every word. When I say "I didn't mean it" I mean I didn't mean to send it.
Cuz honestly you deserve so much worse than this.
You always ditch me. The one time you didn't was when you decided to invite yourself.
So good job at being a bestie.
Douche bag.

-S.
"Without trust there is no love."
-Narcoleptic Argentinean

No comments:

Post a Comment