Friday, November 6, 2009

somehow

i thought you were different
However
you are the same
Both said they cared
That they'd be there
And then they fucked off

You never called to make sure I was okay
You never came over and sat down with me
You never wanted to just say hello
You never were what you said you would be

You said you loved me.
Over and over again.
Am I being ignorant?
Or are you just not understanding what those words mean.
Because they mean more than what you are giving them.

I will always be there for you.

Little do you know that I trust you
Ordinary people don't have what I do for you
Vouch for me and I will for you
Even though everyones deserted you I am here

You always make me smile, no matter how shitty I feel
Only when you cry around me I do about you
Unless the apocolypse happens, I am by your side...even then


I thought you were my best friend
And I really don't know what to think.
Because if you can read this and say NOTHING it means you have NOTHING for me.

Like I don't have any more respect for you.

Asshole.

-S.
"Don't waste your time on me, your already the voice inside my head"
-B182

No comments:

Post a Comment