Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yeah; Basically

So I'm thinking
I might just self-shun
myself.
Just because
no one will tell me
the truth.
Even if I
ask for it which
I do.

I'm sick of hoping
for it to be torn down.
It is every fucking
time you get it up.
haha. no not that way.

This isn't for you
This isn't for me
It's for them
The ones who I call friends...
The ones who I feel have slapped me
OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Who can't just tell me what the fuck is going on.
It's for them

Self shunning sounds alright.
Because I can't lie to myself
right?
I can, true, and I will...
but still...
At least I know what's going on

-S.
I'm wiser than I've ever been but more full of shit than I'll ever be again...what the hell is going on? either I been missing something or nothing.
-The Matches

No comments:

Post a Comment