Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wow. How many deaths....

It's silly. Ever ince this site, there has been may deaths happening. From Michael Jackson to that ex-football player. So what happens now.
My computer crashed. I lost the autopsy, that sounds like an epic failure as an excuse, but it's true. I shall try to retrieve it later. But do to my cow dying, [this epic battle skipping,] my computer crashing, and this movie I am making, I have been unable to do ANYTHING.
I am terribly sorry for this inconvinience and I think the Matches could not break up, with or wthout Shawn, and that people are ridiculous.
Magix:
I for one do have friends. More than you probably have, ON the internet. Truth betold I don't like many of them. But a select few I do. And I may be fat, but gods know I where what you WISH you had nerve and style to wear. I enjoy compliments.

So good morrow. And I do not have a quote for today. Maybe...hold on...okay
C.
"No one wants to be mortal; we all want to be immortal. The only way you become immortal is that your work lives on."
-Michael Jackson

And thank you for that spelling. =D

1 comment:

  1. www.myspace.com/mmmaniac. Shawn posted a video of his side-project there, very unlikely a corpse can pull that off.

    ReplyDelete