Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Point; An Indy Arrest

I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan, or Fanboy. Which naturally means I'm also an Indy junkie.
SO....
I'm here because of other "Indian Jones 5" crap. I was reading some boards on imdb (link) and I noticed that these people honestly think that their opinion will be considered. Newsflash: it wont.
Indy 5 is already in the works, at least script wise, and no big shot director, producer, or actor is gonna give a rats ass what you think. Everyone who thinks they should have stopped at Kingdom, too late. They decided five back when two was in the works.
Which leads me to my other point; Temple. So everyone hated Kingdom, yeah yeah, but if you hated it how can you honestly think Temple of Doom was better? That movie was just an excuse for one George Lucas to get out all his feelings of his divorce. Yeah, thanks George. In my opinion Kingdom is better than Temple; the story line is better thought out, there are more twists and turns than a San Fran freeway, and it doesn't have Willy.
Back to 5:
There are rumors that it is going to take place in the Bermuda Triangle, with Shia in on it. There are also rumors that Indy dies in the first five minutes. RUMORS! The only thing for certain IS that there is a fifth one, so stop saying they should stop because you're opinion DOES NOT MATTER.

I think I've said enough,
so I say Adios
Always, as Promised
-S.
"Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"
-Obi
[If you want to proof my story let me know via e-mail/twitter. I'll send it to you]

No comments:

Post a Comment