Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chrizizzle

Star Wars is on. But that's not really my point is it?
So I finally watches the Furt episode of Glee. And cried. Because it was so epic. And I wanted to bring to attention that without Kurt they only have 11 people. That's one less than how many they can have. So if anyone else realizes that let me know, cuz that's the only thing I thought of. In related news I think, with the previews, that somethings up. Like Rachel and Kurt planned something. Yeah? Idk. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

In other nonrelated news Maniac has, like, 9 days between now and their LA show? Yeah. So why don't they come down to 41 around Fresno? That's where Chris Colfer and Dot Marie come from...so don't be a pansy and do it.

Thank you. Always, as Promised,
-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment