Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Might be a wee bit insane here

Okay,
So i've been watching way too much Supernatural, but really want to start looking around some of these "cases". Like where people have died, where people "claim" there are "ghosts" even though other things would be interesting as well, but alas that is also hard, and deals with death.
I might be going too much into this but if you have any sightings or like ideas anywhere from, let's say, Eureka to...Bakersfield. San Diego/La Jolla as well, that would be amazing. I'm learning, and I'm digging it.
Let me know

Always, as promised
-S.

+More specifically the Fresno area would be easiest.
+I've got my things I'm good to go, you met me at the terminal; just one more plne ride and it's done
-Jack's Mannequin

And if you are worried about protection, try this and this
The Devil's trap keeps Demons at bay. Yes, I am starting to believe this

No comments:

Post a Comment