Thursday, March 18, 2010

Letters

To the first:
I honestly hope that someone fucks you up [mentally] as much as you have to every other girl.
Yeah you say "It seems like everytime i start to actually like someone they fuck me over..." No shit Sherlock. It's because of all the shit you did to them. You don't need Einstein to figure that out. Hell you're supposed to be the smart one and I figured it out. Too late however. You just don't get it. Your...not...the one...getting hurt. You're doing the hurting. And right now I am so grateful that I started whatever the hell I'm doing because it did actually open my eyes.
So please don't fuck over the next one (yeah I know who), because they deserve a hella lot better than you. Because you, sir, are a douche. And you need to actually know that. And fix it because you are never going to know what its like to be loved. Hell, I'm not but that's because I don't want it (except for Shawn Harris ;)
I don't want them back if it means talking to you, because quite frankly I don't want to. If you're going to just douche your way back, no matter how much I want you back as my friend, I'm not going to let you. I'm going to gain self control. Because I have so much more going for me. I don't care.
Do what you please, don't hurt, get hurt.
-S.

To the Last,
Blame him. My bad. I did, however, listen to you, not him. So kick him, punch him, use him as target practice. Hell, I don't care. No one I know does. So do what you please. I'm sorry. Blame him, I am. And try to feed him to a man-eating plant. That sounds like a good time.
-S.
(yes, that was remotely shorter)

"I got the news to day, it wasn't news to me...."
-Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment