Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Subconcious

So?
What does this mean?
Where does this go?
Sadness?
Confusion?
Happiness?
To agree?
Do you belive me now?
That I won't hurt you?
[I wont]
Promises?
Is that what that kiss meant?
Or was it pitty?
[I don't believe that]

But what does it mean?
What the hell do you mean?
[You know I like you]
[I know you like me]
Is that what it meant?

Are you thinking about it?
Figuring something out?
[You don't need to think when it comes to me]
Can you just do?
Please?

[Because I want you,
and I want you to be mine.
My territorial claim.
Because you're amazing.]
Why do you keep doing it?
Looking like a whore?
When I know your not?
But it seems like it?
[That's not a big deal right now]

[I want to know what you meant]
What do you mean?
Where do we stand?
Are just going to be friends?
Although we like each other?

[Guesses for right now]
-S.
"it's just paint
they're just words
and fingers are for feeling
fists are for beating
scabs are for healing
and blood is for bleeding"
-The Matches

No comments:

Post a Comment