Sunday, December 13, 2009

.phail. .i am.

In general?:
learning
annoyed
trying
missing
lost

I'm learning what to keep expecting of you.
It's not a lot.

Annoyed how much you don't care.
About the list above.

Trying to figure something out.
Because I hate it so much.

Missing you...being there to talk to.
Because you're my bestie.

And
Lost of all realistic thought. Even though it is becoming much more impossible.

Do you have a problem with me? Like being around you?
Then why did you do all of it? Why did u start it then?
I say it so much so dear gods answer me, I like it when you're around. You know that but don't like it when I am?
I hate where you've been, and what I notice and what I wish for.
I wish I could change how I feel and how it is...

-S.
"Sometimes the way it is, isn't the way it should be."
-Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment