Friday, October 23, 2009

Well Shit.

You know what?
In the midst of loss and confusion I have one question to ask.
"Where is the goddammed new Manic post!?"
Yeah that's right.
I will have a TON of sad ass hell posts about how I'm falling for my best friend and CADDAMMABAMA!
I want to know where the new post is for maniac. I mean EXCUSE me but do I have to bring up the whole "Shawn is Dead!" Thing again?
No.
Besides being my companies name some how.
But still! Where is the new post? I have been checking and checking and nothing! I want Maniac and I want Shawn motherfucking Harris.
I think that's all I am saying.
Oh. And I wanna watch Paranormal Activity but my best friend wont watch it with me. He was too busy being a bad ass at football. Beat that ABC!

-S.
"Goddam motherfucker got blood allover my best clown suit"
-Night of 1000 Corpses (I<3RobZombie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment