Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hell

All day today
I can't help but think
Of how you were there
When my life fell to peices
And how when I was sad
Upset about how long it was
Since I had had a boyfriend
You told me, sir,
That I should date you

We laughed and joked
You are my best friend
I always smiled with you
Always when I talked to you
I never ever thought
That I would feel like this
Cuz it was never you
But someone else

However now my heart tells me
That I should have said yes
Told you I didnt care
If you were joking I would
Take you anyways
To be my own
Because I want to claim you
Selfish enough to love you

I figured this out now
Because of everytime you are around
Another girl, or just not
Besides me, I miss you
And I want you to be with me
If not more than friends,
I still want you by my side

Because I figured this out
That you have never let me down
I wish I had nerve enough
To tell you this
But I can't....Because
I dont want to ruin our friendship
That would be too much
Especially since I just got you back

So if you read this, which I doubt
Know that I care about you
And want you by my side
To be my best friend
Someone I can hug and cry on
Because...just because

-S.

P.S. "If heaven and hell decide, they are both satisfied...If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks then I'll follow you into the dark."
-Death Cab for Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment