Thursday, April 21, 2011

By The Way...

Oh that was punny. Okay not really...but yes it was.
Because I've got a bone to pick with some people. Don't get me wrong now, I love homosexuals, bisexuals, trannies, etc. But...and I know what you're thinking "But just means disknowledge everything I just said.
So if you think that or don't whatever, let me finish my rant.
Some of them really annoy me. Not the outlandishly gay ones like Kurt from Glee, but the...annoying(?) ones. The ones who I wonder who they're trying to convince more. Me or themselves? Because here's the thing. If you keep saying "We did this, but because I'm gay..." or "I had to see that cuz it had gay in it..." or whatever, we get it. So who doesn't? You? Maybe you need that identity check then.
And the rest of you. The I-need-attention-so-I-think-I'm-gay ones, you, are you really? Or are you just, ahem, looking for attention? You're so not gay, and one day you are going to regret ever thinking you were.
And then there's the straights. Not the cool ones like myself, but the judgemental, prejudice, homophobic ones. If you knew some gays like I do, you'd know that it's not a choice. It's a being.
The only reason you think there is a choice is because you acknowledge the ones above as being gay.
Another note: Stop saying gay as a derogetory term. It's not cool. It's "homophobe who thinks she's all that" not gay. How do you like it. And yes I stole that, so shoot me.

That's all I have to say, tell me what you think.

Always, as Promised,
-S.

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly..."
-The Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment