Friday, January 8, 2010

in memoriam of 2009

I don't really care for the beginning. It was too far ago.

Summer:
Me and my best friend started fighting. People wouldn't tell others their plans, and some overreacted. That's life.
We got passed it. And then on June 14th (or 13th idk) the masterpiece of Shawn is Dead! was created. And on June 15th it was posted on his own blog.
Imagine that.
And then all of us began our movie. On July 2nd? or 3rd? And we started filming the next week. Well writing at least. The filming, the timing, the props, and the people was the problem. Overreaction does happen, but it also get fixed. Sometimes. Yeah I said things I shouldn't have but it made me stronger. "I think this movie is as much as a fail as you getting a boyfriend". Just keep that in mind for later.
Once it collapsed....I was a wreck. I turned to the only person who was there and he quickly became my best friend.
We saw Harry Potter and then the next day I spent a couple days with the now called "others" and it seemed okay. We were getting along. I thought it was better.
Than I learned I was wrong.
Later.
I went to Washington for 3 weeks. It was beautiful and good family time.
"Are we okay?" "Define okay" "Still best friends O.o?" "No"
Apparently some left that out.
It hurt. A lot.
And then later I learned that they left more out. Like the double date that was my idea. It's okay. Now. He's too pigheaded.
Ugh.
Fall:
Somehow we still were friends, acted like nothing happened. Except it did. Her sister asked me if I wanted to go to Warped Tour with them, cuz they were hopefully going. I got excited, cuz I wanted to and my mom said it was okay.
Then inner bitchiness came out.
Life went on, we were done.
He couldn't go with me and my sister though cuz of football, so me and Chelz went just us. And it was amazing.
3OH!3 and ATL.
God.
September 18th. I snuck out. It was fun. Then. Now. A mistake. Same thing next night, except later that night, and more....
That was a mistake.
A bigger one.
I lost my best friend again for about a month. Douche. Because everytime I tried talking to him he wasn't there. Wasn't my best friend.
We talked it out though. I promised not to be a bitch, he promised to act like my best friend. Again.
I was sick of being with my other friends when they were taken in by cruelity against me. So I made other friends, and I fit in. Somewhere.
It made me happier xD
Winter:
Then everytime we were supposed to hang out, be friends, he would always cancel. Last minute. I was fed up, so fucked up, and pissed off. I told him that he was a douche.
It seemed like he didn't want to say anything else. He didn't. Until midnight. He kept ditching me because of ...
It would've been a good excuse if we were anything but friends. But we weren't. So I didn't get it.
November 30th. I told him I would never hurt him. He kissed me. And said okay. Because it wasn't anything like last time, this time it was better, more sincere.
December 2nd. We didn't know what was going on. I still don't know what was going on then.
December 3rd. In front of her. The old one. She mightve saw the day before but it was still the sense of satisfaction xD
Then there wasn't much. 24/7 texting. And then I realized if nothing was going to happen I'd rather not pretend it was.
So we stopped. And it hurt. We didn't talk for awhile.
Then I told him I missed him. As my best friend. He did too. I got him a Christmas Present.
It wasn't' good D:
Then it was Christmas break.
Where we are now.
The end of it.
"love you too happy new year"
Than my world imploded upon this year.
Fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment